Westwood International, Inc.
Greg is the CEO, Founder, Speaker, Author, Educator and Global Leadership Specialist for Westwood International, Inc.
Westwood International, is a consulting collaborative that’s reimagining what it means to lead wisely in a global age. Westwood’s signature, global-scale action learning programs and change management initiatives have energized the vision of global brands like Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark, Volvo, Pfizer, the Singapore Police Force, BARD and General Electric.
Westwood International’s highly customized leadership solutions include:
- Executive and Management Leadership Development (3, 6, and 12 Month Programs)
- Executive and Leadership Booster Experiences (1, 2, and 3 day models)
- Customized Team Events
- Global-Scale Action Learning Programs
- Executive and Team Coaching
- FOG – For Our Growth (an annual gathering of experts and leaders)
- Teamwork and Group Facilitation
- Relevant Leadership Webinars
Greg has over 25 years of experience in executive development and education. He has served as a coach, consultant, and facilitator for companies in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, and Australia.
In the 12 years of continuous work at Johnson & Johnson as the director of leadership programming accomplishments include:
- Over 400 trained leaders
- Two custom designed leadership programs improved staff retention rates by an increased of 22% (62% to 84%), leading to an estimated savings of $25MM
- 7 straight years of 100% project delivery by key strategic action learning teams delivered millions in top and bottom line return
- Increased virtual teaming across multiple teams
- Reduced non-conformance due to human error by 22%
- Boosted licensing compliance to 99% in key areas
- Another project netted a multi-million-dollar market
- Other custom designed programs reversed the leadership pipeline from 90% VP hires from the outside
- to 90% internal hires – within 3 years
- Greg was presented with the Global Coaching Leadership Award by the World Coaching Congress in 2015
- He is published in multiple books including The Change Champion’s Field Guide
- He is one of the leading facilitators at the Global Institute for Leadership Development (15 years) and Women in Leadership (3 years)
- He is the founder of FOG, an annual gathering to pursue and investigate organizational
- leadership, personal development, and community building.
- His book is due out in 2016
Education and Affiliations
- MA Spirituality – Boston College, MA
- BA Biology – Lawrence University, WI
- BOARD OF ADVISORS — National Positive Education Summit — serving with David Copperridder, Martin Seligman, Marcus Buckingham, Jane Dutton, Tom Rath, Peter Senge, et. al.
Instrument Certifications and Trainings
Training Certifications with Interaction Associates, Carlson Learning Products, Inscape (Team Dimensions and DISC), Aubry Daniels Associates, and Human Performance Institute.
Partial Client List
- General Electric
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cardinal Health
- Halyard Health
- The State of Hawaii
- United Airlines
- Shell Oil
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Singapore Police